Thursday, January 22, 2009

Good Ideas from Bubs

After Pat looked at my blog (let's be cereal, after me nagging and nagging him to critique my first blog the same way I ask him to take out the trash or something) he said it was good, but I should include a post on traveling....and where I have traveled in my life. Where I have lived. Where I want to travel. So here goes....

I currently live here:

Madison, WI

I have lived here:
Portland, OR

and also here for a month:Granada, Nicaragua



I have traveled here (omitting the thousands of cities I have been to while traveling on my soccer teams):


Miami, FL
Vancouver, B.C.
Burlington, VT
Cozumel, Mexico

I would like to go here:

Paris
Rome
Florence
Milan
Tokyo
London
The Greek Islands
New York
Dublin
Hawaii
Costa Rica
Brazil

.....I mean... do I have to keep going? I should have just answered- ANYWHRE BESIDES MADISON, WI

God that post was gay.

2 comments:

  1. I liked it and you keep impressing me with your skills sis !!! We need to go to Sao Paulo STAT !!

    Also, I think me and you should create a community "What grinds my gears" blog for everyone to vent.

    hOlLeR

    ReplyDelete