Friday, January 30, 2009

What I'm wearing tonight

Sexual cardigan By Temperley (From CatWalk Queen)

Or Maybe this halfsie by Betsey Johnson:
Lil Weezy T. Duh.

7 Jeans:Tom Binns Cuff: "Rock Out. Shoot the Bull"!

Some Stuart Weitzman Pumps:
Prada Bag:
Made Her Think ring, the blue one?

I'm going for the Hollywood look. Let's just say I'd wear this outfit to an AI audition. Haha! (Posting on my possible singing talents coming soon.)

Oh, and P.S. none of these items are in my closet. I do not posses them. But feel free to buy them on the interwebz and ship them to XXXX Waldrof Blvd., #XXX, Madison, WI XXXXX. Only VIP BFFs can read my address, so go away creepertons. Ha! Like anyone reads this blog. And if you do....make your presence known now.

Oh, and P.S.S. I'm not going out tonight, my back is fucked up and i will be an old women for the next 3-6 months. Yeah, it's that bad. Post coming soon. And as it turns out the meds my Doc prescribed to me turn me into Chatty Cathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment